Your cart is currently empty.
Return to shop
You are logged in with the wrong account type:
Welcome to biblejourney.com, and its web pages, interactive features and applications, their respective contents, and any other associated interactive content, whether accessed via computer, mobile device or other technology (collectively, the “Site”), which is owned and operated by BibleJourney, Inc. (“we,” “us,” or “our”). The Site features a digital e-version of the BibleJourney Program, a biblical literacy/educational program that includes a curriculum of illustrated Bible teaching that covers Genesis through Revelation (“BJ Program”), in the form of an interactive electronic application (“BJ-Interactive”).
The Services and all content provided on or via the Services, including without limitation, the BJ Program and BJ-Interactive, is either owned or used under license by us, and is protected by U.S. and international copyright and other intellectual property laws (“BJ-IP”). Any rights not expressly granted to you in these Terms are reserved by us and our licensors. BJ-IP may not be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, posted, transmitted, sold, offered for sale, or redistributed in any way without our prior written permission and the prior written permission of our applicable licensors. You must abide by all copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in or attached to any BJ-IP. Nothing in these Terms grants you any right to receive delivery of a copy of any BJ-IP or to obtain access to BJ-IP except as generally and ordinarily permitted through the Site according to these Terms. Furthermore, nothing in these Terms will be deemed to grant you, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, a license to BJ-IP.
You also agree that any further use on your part of NIV Bible verses are subject to the approval of Biblica. Biblica’s requirements for use include the following:
The NIV text may be quoted in any form (written, visual, electronic or audio), up to and inclusive of five hundred (500) verses without the express written permission of the Biblica, providing the verses quoted do not amount to a complete book of the Bible nor do the verses quoted account for twenty-five percent (25%) or more of the total text of the work in which they are quoted. Notice of copyright must appear on the title or copyright page.
When quotations from the text are used by a local church in non-saleable media such as church bulletins, orders of service, posters, overhead transparencies, or similar materials, a complete copyright notice is not required, but the title (New International Version®) or its official acronym (NIV®) shall be displayed with each quotation must appear at the end of each quotation.
Permission requests that exceed the above guidelines must be directed to and approved in writing by Biblica, Inc.®, Please send permission requests through the Contact link at Biblica.com, or by mail to 1820 Jet Stream Drive, Colorado Springs, CO 80921, USA.
Biblica’s 3-Line Copyright Notice Details are as follows:
Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV®
Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.®
Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.
Biblica’s Trademark Notice is as follows:
The “NIV” and “New International Version” are trademarks registered in the United States Patent and Trademark Office by Biblica, Inc.®
You represent that you (i) are either at least 18 years old, an emancipated minor, or you have the consent of your parent or legal guardian, and (ii) have the legal right and capacity to agree to and abide by these Terms.
You promise that all information you provide to us is true, accurate, current and complete, and you agree to maintain and promptly update such information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If we believe or suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we may deny or terminate your access to the Services (or any portion thereof). In order to use the Services, you must set up an account with us (“Account”). When you set up an Account, you are required to provide your email address and select a unique password to access the Services. You may not transfer or share your Account with any third parties. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account log-in information, including but not limited to taking steps to prevent unauthorized access by safeguarding your log-in information. You are solely responsible for any and all use of your Account and all activities that occur through your Account.
3.Use of Services.
After establishing your Account, one or more BibleJourney course(s) or portions thereof (“BJ-Content”) may be made available to you through the Services. Subscription rates will be referenced when you subscribe to BibleJourney and will identify the price of the license and the period of time in which you may access and view specified BJ-Content through the Services.
Subject to your compliance with the Terms and the payment of all applicable fees, we grant you a personal, limited, non-exclusive license, solely for your personal educational and/or professional development purposes, (i) to access and view BJ-Content for which you have acquired a license and (ii) to otherwise participate in BJ-Interactive. Except for the foregoing limited license, all rights in BJ-Content are reserved by us and our licensors. Any other use of BJ-Content, including without limitation the public performance or display of any BJ-Content, is strictly prohibited.
You agree not to: (i) attempt to reconstruct, identify or discover any source code, underlying user interface techniques or algorithms of the Services by any means, or disclose any of the foregoing; (ii) provide, rent, lease, lend, or use the Services for timesharing, subscription, or service bureau purposes; or (iii) sublicense, transfer or assign any of the rights or licenses granted under this Agreement. You shall not make available nor distribute unauthorized copies or transmissions of BJ-Content to any third party. You shall immediately notify us if you discover or are informed of any infringements or potential infringements of the intellectual property rights of BJI including, without limitation, any unauthorized use of BJ-Content, or other BJ-IP, by third parties. You may not allow third parties to access the Services and must comply with all of the Terms herein.
BJ-Content and all other features, attributes or aspects of the Services are subject to change, modification, additions or deletions at any time without notice in our sole discretion. We reserve the right to remove BJ-Content from the Services at any time in our sole discretion without any notice or liability to you, even if the BJ-Content (including Content for which you or your organization have paid for you to access and view) is removed from the Services before you have had a chance to view it.
In order to access and use the Services, you will need an internet connection and a compatible device that meet performance and system specifications that we establish from time to time. You are responsible for all internet access and data charges, and for obtaining a compatible device. You acknowledge that the quality of streamed BJ-Content will vary depending on your device and Internet connection quality. You shall be solely responsible for the security of your computer and networking systems used to access the Services.
If you are an entity or organization that has purchased access to the Services and BJ-Content for a certain number of individual users (including, without limitation, your organization’s members) on an enterprise basis, then you, in addition to those users, shall be subject to all of these Terms.
Access to various features of the Services and BJ-Content will require payment from you or an organization which has arranged with us to permit your access and use of such features and BJ-Content. All payments made by you to us are non-refundable. You hereby acknowledge and agree that the applicable fees for BJ-Content and Services are payable in advance for each license acquired hereunder and will be charged whether you ultimately view or use the applicable BJ-Content or not. You are responsible for any taxes, including personal property taxes or sales taxes, resulting from your use of the Services. You acknowledge that fees may change from time to time for the Services.
We may change the terms of these Terms of Service from time to time on a going-forward basis. We will notify you of any such changes by posting notice of the changes through the Site or Services, and/or, in our sole discretion, by email. Any such modifications become effective upon the earlier to occur of (i) your acknowledgement of such modifications; or (ii) your continued access to and/or use of the Services after we post notice of such modifications. It is your sole responsibility to check the Site from time to time to view any such changes to the terms in the Terms of Service. If you do not agree to any changes, if and when such changes may be made to the Terms of Service, you must stop using the Services. You give us permission to email you for the purpose of notification as described in this Section.
7.Disclaimer of Warranties.
THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS.” WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
You shall indemnify, defend and hold us and our directors, officers, employees, agents and affiliates harmless from and against any and all third-party claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, expenses, fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) to the extent attributable to your breach of these Terms.
9.LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST PROFITS, REVENUE OR SAVINGS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, OR THE LOSS OF USE OF ANY DATA, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF, KNEW, OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN, OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL OUR AGGREGATE CUMULATIVE LIABILITY HEREUNDER, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED THE FOLLOWING AMOUNTS: WITH RESPECT TO CLAIMS RELATED TO THE SERVICES, THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF FEES ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU DURING THE 12-MONTH PERIOD IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE DATE THE CLAIM AROSE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE LIMITATIONS SET FORTH HEREIN REFLECT THE ALLOCATION OF RISK SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREED TO BY US, AND THAT WE WOULD NOT ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT WITHOUT THESE LIMITATIONS ON OUR LIABILITY.
The communications between you and us use electronic means, whether through the Site or Services or via email. For contractual purposes, you (a) consent to receive communications from us in an electronic form; and (b) agree that all terms and conditions, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications would satisfy if they were in writing.
By sending us any ideas, comments, suggestions, questions or other material, you grant us an unrestricted, royalty-free, worldwide, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute such material in any manner, including in connection with our business, and you also agree that we are free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you send us for any purpose. You agree that no comments or other information submitted by you to us will violate any personal or proprietary right of any third party (including, without limitation, copyright, trademark or trade secret rights). You agree that you shall remain solely liable for the contents of any comments or other information submitted by you to us. You also agree that we are under no obligations of confidentiality, whether express or implied, with respect to any ideas, comments, suggestions, questions or other material you send us.
The Site and Services may contain links to websites not operated by us. Any linked websites are provided for convenience, we do not control such websites, and we are not responsible for the content, products, services, or practices, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any such websites. Inclusion of linked websites does not constitute or imply any endorsement of the materials on the linked websites or any association with their operators. If you decide to leave the Site and access a linked site, you do so at your own risk and you should be aware that, unless otherwise indicated, these Terms no longer govern.
You are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws. These Terms and the relationship between you and us will be governed by the laws of the State of Florida, U.S.A., without giving effect to any choice of laws or principles that would require the application of the laws of a different country or state. These Terms are personal to you, and you may not transfer, assign or delegate your right and/or duties under these Terms to anyone else and any attempted assignment or delegation is void. You acknowledge that we have the right hereunder to seek an injunction, if necessary, to stop or prevent a breach of your obligations hereunder. Any delay or failure by us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. No waiver by us shall have effect unless such waiver is set forth in writing, signed by us; nor shall any such waiver of any breach or default constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach or default. These Terms constitute the complete and exclusive agreement between you and us with respect to their subject matter, and supersede all prior oral or written understandings, communications or agreements. If, for any reason, a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of these Terms, or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision of the Terms will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to affect the intent of the parties, and the remainder of these Terms will continue in full force and effect.
Last Updated: July 5, 2018.
You are trying to purchase a product but you are logged in with the wrong account type. You must be logged in as an Individual to purchase a course. You must be logged in as an Organization representative to purchase a Group Discount. This cart will be cleared out as soon as you close this message.
BIBLEJOURNEY, INC. ORGANIZATION LICENSE AGREEMENT
This ORGANIZATION LICENSE AGREEMENT (“Agreement”) comprises a binding license agreement by and between you (“Licensee”) and, BIBLEJOURNEY, INC., (“BJI”).
WHEREAS, the BibleJourney Program is a biblical literacy/educational program that includes a curriculum of illustrated Bible teaching that covers Genesis through Revelation (the “BJ Program”); and
NOW THEREFORE, for and in consideration of the premises and mutual covenants set forth herein and other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and adequacy of which are hereby acknowledged, BJI and Licensee agree as follows:
1. Intellectual Property Ownership. BJI owns, licenses or has permission to use all intellectual property comprising BJ Interactive or otherwise found on the biblejourney.com website (“BJ-IP”). BJI shall remain the owner, or controlling entity operating with license or permission, of all right, title and interest to all BJ-IP. No ownership or sublicensing rights in BJ-IP shall be acquired by Licensee under this Agreement. Copyright, trademark or other intellectual property notices may not be removed or altered by Licensee.
4. Limitations. Licensee will not, and will not allow any third party to: (i) attempt to reconstruct, identify or discover any source code, underlying user interface techniques or algorithms of BJ-Interactive by any means, or disclose any of the foregoing; (ii) provide, rent, lease, lend, or use BJ-Interactive for timesharing, subscription, or service bureau purposes; or (iii) sublicense, transfer or assign any of the rights or licenses granted under this Agreement. Licensee or Users shall not make available nor distribute unauthorized copies or transmissions of BJ-Interactive to any third party. Licensee shall immediately notify BJI if Licensee discovers or is informed of any infringements or potential infringements of BJ-IP including, without limitation, any unauthorized use of BJ-IP by third parties or by Users. Licensee shall notify Users that (i) BJ-Interactive may only be accessed by Users through BJI’s proprietary content management and delivery system, (ii) Users may not allow third parties to access BJ-Interactive, and (iii) Users must comply with all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Licensee shall be solely responsible for limiting User access per the terms of this Agreement. Licensee is responsible for determining who has access under the terms of this Agreement and must take reasonable measures to terminate access to those who no longer belong to Licensee’s organization. Failure to do so may be grounds for termination of this Agreement at BJI’s sole discretion.
5. Payment. In exchange for the license granted herein, Licensee shall pay BJI the amounts quoted in Licensee’s current subscription invoice. Except as otherwise set forth in any subscription invoice, all fees are due in advance.
6. Term and Termination. The Term of this Agreement shall be for the subscription period set forth in Licensee’s current subscription invoice. Without prejudice to any other rights, BJI may terminate this Agreement if Licensee fails comply with these terms and conditions including, without limitation, timely payment of all fees. Upon termination of this Agreement, Licensee (a) acknowledges and agrees that all licenses and rights to access BJ-Interactive shall terminate, and (b) will cease any and all use of BJ Interactive by itself or by its Users.
7. Disclaimer of Warranties. BJ-INTERACTIVE IS PROVIDED “AS IS.” BJI DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE BJ-INTERACTIVE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
8. Indemnification. Licensee shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless BJI and its directors, officers, employees, agents and affiliates from and against any and all third-party claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, expenses, fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) to the extent attributable to Licensee’s and/or User’s breach of this Agreement by Licensee and/or its Users.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. BJI SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO LICENSEE, TO ANY USER OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST PROFITS, REVENUE OR SAVINGS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, OR THE LOSS OF USE OF ANY DATA, EVEN IF BJI HAD BEEN ADVISED OF, KNEW, OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL BJI’S AGGREGATE CUMULATIVE LIABILITY HEREUNDER, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED THE FOLLOWING AMOUNTS: WITH RESPECT TO CLAIMS RELATED TO BJ-INTERACTIVE, THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF FEES ACTUALLY PAID BY LICENSEE UNDER THIS AGREEMENT DURING THE 12-MONTH PERIOD IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE DATE THE CLAIM AROSE. LICENSEE ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE LIMITATIONS SET FORTH HEREIN REFLECT THE ALLOCATION OF RISK SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREED TO BY THE PARTIES, AND THAT BJI WOULD NOT ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT WITHOUT THESE LIMITATIONS ON ITS LIABILITY.
8. Nature of Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the complete understanding of the parties as to the subject matter hereof. No modification or waiver of any provision shall be valid unless in writing and signed by both parties. If any provision of this Assignment shall be held to be void, invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, or by any other legally constituted body having the jurisdiction to make such a determination, it shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of this Agreement.
9. Applicable Law. This Agreement shall be deemed to have been made and entered in the State of Florida, and shall be governed by and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida.
10. Counterparts. This Agreement may be executed in any number of copies by the parties hereto in several counterparts and, when each party hereto has signed and delivered at least one such counterpart to the other party hereto, each counterpart will be deemed an original and taken together will constitute one and the same Agreement which will be binding and effective as to all parties hereto.
BJ-Interactive Schedule of Organization License Fees
A. Group License Fees.
The annual organization license fee is $299.00 for up to 1000 users.
B. Description of BibleJourney Courses
There are six (6) BibleJourney courses for the entire Bible as follows:
• Interpreting the Five Books of Moses: The Formation of the People of God From Eden to Canaan (Course 1)
• Interpreting the Historical and Poetic Books: The Mission of the People of God in the Promised Land (Course 2)
• Interpreting the Prophetic Books: The Exile and Return of the People of God (Course 3)
• Interpreting the Gospels: The Restoration of the People of God (Course 4)
• Interpreting Acts and the Pauline Epistles: Mission of God’s People to the Nations (Course 5)
• Interpreting the General Epistles and Revelation: Sojourn of God’s People among the Nations (Course 6)