Explore the deep theology and symbolism in the New Testament and what it means for the Christian life.
How does the Old Testament point towards Christ? What does faith in action look like? How are we to interpret Revelation’s rich imagery and mysterious symbolism? Discover answers to questions like these with the rich theology and practical wisdom and encouragement of the final books of the Bible.
Course 1: Hebrews
Study the connection between the Old and New Testament and how the Old Testament points us to Christ with the book of Hebrews.
- Lesson 1: Overview of Hebrews
- Lesson 2: Hebrews’ Christology
- Lesson 3: The Old Testament in Hebrews
- Lesson 4: Exhortations in Hebrews
- Lesson 5: Persecution
Course 2: James and 1, 2 & 3 John
Dive into these short letters and what their themes of faith and works, love and truth, light and dark and more add to our understanding of the Christian life.
- Lesson 1: Overview of James
- Lesson 2: James & Scripture
- Lesson 3: 1 John
- Lesson 4: 2 & 3 John
- Lesson 5: Proto-Gnosticism
Course 3: Peter/Jude
See how Peter’s writings on Christian identity and virtue lend a unique perspective to New Testament theology.
- Lesson 1: Overview of 1 Peter
- Lesson 2: Something Old, Something New
- Lesson 3: 2 Peter
- Lesson 4: Jude
- Lesson 5: Case Study: Peter
Course 4: Revelation
Discover how Revelation’s rich imagery and mysterious symbolism brings everything in the Bible to a fitting conclusion.
- Lesson 1: The Letters of Revelation
- Lesson 2: Symbolism
- Lesson 3: New Creation
- Lesson 4: Theology of Revelation
- Lesson 5: Interpreting Revelation
Course 5: Culture & the Bible
Look back at some of the biggest cultural themes in the Bible and uncover how culture is woven into the fabric of theology.
- Lesson 1: Culture & Theology
- Lesson 2: Honor
- Lesson 3: Grace & Patronage
- Lesson 4: Purity
- Lesson 5: Kinship
Course 6: Bible Interpretation
Learn more about the various methods of Biblical interpretation and how our cultural perspective can inform our own Bible studies.
- Lesson 1: Early Bible Interpretation
- Lesson 2: Modern Biblical Interpretation
- Lesson 3: Systematic & Biblical Theology
- Lesson 4: Case Study in Biblical Theology
- Lesson 5: The Context of Revelation
Course 7: History of the Bible
How were the Scriptures themselves canonized, collected, translated and preserved across generations? Understand how the Bible came to be and more in this final Bible Journey course.
- Lesson 1: Revelation & Cannon
- Lesson 2: Transmission & Translation
- Lesson 3: Reformation & Publication
- Lesson 4: Modern Bible Translation
- Lesson 5: The Bible Movement Today
Lecture & onsite videos
360° Holy Land Immersion
Engaging exercises & quizzes
Come Study With Us
Our immersive General Epistles & Revelation Study includes seven Bible study courses covering Hebrews through Revelation. This Bible study series also includes courses on culture and theology, biblical interpretation, the canon of Scripture and more. Each of our online Bible studies is full of rich biblical training to help you immerse yourself in Scripture and discover the relevance and impact on Christians around the world.
Start studying with Bible Journey now:
Get complete access to our General Epistles & Revelation study and all of our immersive and transformative online Bible courses!